Residential Window Tinting
Have you ever considered tinting the windows in your home? Most people are familiar with the benefits of automotive window tinting but don’t realize the very same benefits can be had where they live. At Unique Visions, we are experts in residential window tinting. We’d love to show you how this process can protect your belongings and make your home a more comfortable place to live.
Benefits of Residential Window Tinting
There are many reasons to consider tinting the windows in your home. They include:
- Fade protection for furniture, drapes, carpets, and more: You’ll save money over time because your belongings will last longer.
- Reduces annoying glare: Enjoy reading, watching TV, and other activities without having to squint or constantly adjust the blinds.
- Reduces up to 99% of harmful UV rays from the sun: UV rays are damaging to the materials in your home, not to mention your skin. Window tinting virtually eliminates these negative effects of the sun.
- Reduces excessive heat gain through windows: Enjoy every room in your home, regardless of how the light falls. You’ll be more comfortable in your home, no matter the season or time of day.
- Provides increased comfort and energy savings: By blocking the sun and creating less heat, your air conditioning system won’t have to work nearly as hard. The savings on your power bill will really add up!
We exclusively use SunTek films for residential window tinting. SunTek window film can help lower home cooling costs, reduce energy consumption, improve comfort, and keep your interior furnishings from fading–all without obstructing your view. Unique Visions professionally installs window film at a fraction of the cost of window replacement.
Whatever your goal–heat reduction, reduced energy bills, privacy, or decorative–Unique Visions’ residential window tinting specialists are among the elite in Rock Hill, SC. No matter how big or small your home, we’ll work with you to create a solution that works.